An introduction

Monday, September 19, 2016


WELCOME TO THE SIMPLICITY FILE!

I am so excited to introduce you to my new blog: The Simplicity File. I have been writing on my personal blog for almost 6 years now (whoa!), but I wanted to create a space completely dedicated to beauty. After a spur of the moment thought, and lots of planning, I have decided to dive head first into a world that inspires me. 

For as long as I can remember, I have had a love for makeup. I remember watching my mom when I was a child and being completely mesmerized. I couldn't wait until the day that I could have my own collection, experiment and create my own art. As the years have past, and my tastes have changed, my passion for makeup has increased. I don't apply makeup to cover up or to hide who I truly am, but I use it as form of expression.
WHY THE SIMPLICITY FILE?

I am a firm believer in minimalism and simplicity. And although I have probably one to many lip products, I prefer keeping my beauty routine simple, while still experimenting and having fun! I want to share products that are easy to find, and budget friendly. There are so many amazing products nowadays that are such a steal! I want to talk about brands that I genuinely love, but that don't carry a hefty price tag. I will be posting reviews, tutorials, first impressions, and much more! You can also expect posts on hair, style, and maybe even DIY here and there. 

I can not wait to start this journey. I hope that this space can become a community where we can all share and discuss openly. Thank you so much for stopping by and encouraging me!
SaveSave

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Simplicity File. Design by Fearne.