10 random facts about me

Friday, October 7, 2016

I realized a couple days ago that I haven't posted anything about myself on this blog. Most of you probably know me from my personal blog, but I thought I would post 10 random facts about myself so you can get to know me a little better.

1. Most of my closet consists of the colours blue, white and black. I'm definitely a neutrals kind of gal.

2. I prefer water views to mountain views. River, lake, ocean, doesn't matter, I just love being near water.

3. I got my first pet when I was 22. Samwise Gamgee is the cutest tuxedo cat that I still call kitten.

4. When I get sick the only two things I want are my bed and someone to keep me company.

5. I always count the pages in a chapter before I start reading it. I have literally been doing this for as long as I can remember. I can't start a new chapter without counting the pages. Every. Single. Chapter.

6. My favourite actor is Matt Damon. He's just, uh, the best.

7. I can fold my tongue into the shape of a clover. Not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of it.

8. If I could trade places with any fictional character it would be a toss up between Pam Beesly and Sookie St. James. My two favourite characters from my two favourite shows!

9. Over the years I have collected quite a few hats, and I love each and every one of them.

10. I have been married since July 2013, and have a toddler son. I'm officially outnumbered but I absolutely love it!

What is a random fact about you?
SaveSave

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Simplicity File. Design by Fearne.